Great news! Power Solutions Group Ltd. (PSG) is looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced Sales Professional to join our team in the Liberty, South Carolina area. PSG is a NETA (International Electrical Testing Association) accredited company that offers an array of solutions and services for the industrial and utility industries. We offer a great work environment, safety mindset and a unique culture for excellence. This is your opportunity to be part of a winning team that has strong values and truly cares about their customers and employees.
The Regional Sales Representative will sell all services and products offered by PSG to deliver customized solutions for our customers to drive sustainable revenue and margin growth.
Commercial Responsibilities/Essential functions:
· Research and develop new customer leads
· First contact and interface with new and existing customers
· Aid in the development of new sales and marketing techniques
· Customer site walk throughs
· Attend bid meetings
· Prepare bid documents and submittals
· Use online bid registries
· Cold call new customers
· Internal monthly training on PSG offerings and abilities
· Staying up to date on new technology and testing techniques
· Attend bi-annual off-site sales meetings
· Coordinate close-out meetings and report review with customers
· Meet quarterly, bi-annual, and annual sales goals
· Complete online sales and technical training through the PSG University for each year of service
Operations Responsibilities/Essential functions:
· Oversee the creation of comprehensive project documentation/detailed project plan to track progress
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Coordinate and ensure resource availability/allocation for the flawless execution of projects
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk assessment/management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Skills and Qualifications
· 3+ years’ experience in the field of Electrical Testing Sales (low, medium, and high voltage electrical power systems equipment including switchgear, transformers, circuit breakers and high voltage wire)
· Knowledge of electrical safety in and around commercial and industrial environments
· Ability to adapt and respond to a service industry environment
· Positive attitude with focus on the customer and the PSG team
· Drive for continuous self-improvement and learning
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to travel as needed
· Solid computer skills including email, internet, data entry and Office365 applications
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Located in the Greenville, SC area or willing to relocate
· Associate degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or Business from an accredited 2-year technical college or similar military experience/training
· Ability to read one-line diagrams
· Knowledge and utilization of QuickBase quoting software
· Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and reference check.
· Have a current valid driver’s license and able to maintain a good driving record.
We thank all interested applicants however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Magna IV Engineering is a power & automation solutions provider, founded in 1982. We are specialists in Electrical Engineering, Automation Solutions, and Technical Field Services.
Our focus and robust team composition enables us to deliver superior client experiences across a host of industry segments. Some of our clients have been seeking our expertise since our inception.